- The expertise of the founders is typically ‘narrow banded’ (expertise is focused in the core fields).
- Some of the failures originate from functional failure of founders outside the core capabilities of the start-up/company.
- Some of the failures originate from failure of processes due to unclear responsibility-authority matrix.
- Some of the failures originate from an unsuitable official given a position
- Meager funding for founders, or facing competitors challenge even in well established and experienced companies, originates financial constraints.
- Lack of time (due to the constraints of Time to Market or financing constraints) is usually a significant parameter, whether in startups or in well established and experienced companies.
e2eS analyzes the causes of failures with high chance to occur and those who have already been realized, offers solutions of improvement projects, for a company in difficulties due to incorrect processes and/or inadequate functioning of key personnel.
e2eS assists with analyzing the expected causes of failure , and suggests the customer a structured and effective process, (end to end recruitment – e2eR-end to end Recruitment) , saving valuable time for his decision makers.
e2eS provides the customer with its teams many years of experience with setting success criteria – the independence of the customer. Decision makers are invited to consider support guidance packages.